Ongeim'l Tketau Ongeim'l Tketau

I WANNA GET SOME BIG WATERPROOF HEADPHONES AND LISTEN TO THIS WHILE I GO SNORKELING IN JELLYFISH LAKE AND FUCK A JELLYFISH UNTIL I FILL THE LAKE WITH MY MAN-JELLY!!
seriously though, this gives me boards of canada vibes. and those vibes are vibing through my erection!! we need to collab soon <3

DJclimax responds:

hahah doo it.
i've been meaning to get into boards of canada but i keep getting sidetracked.
i'm so downskies for a collab

Morale. Morale.

Beat sounds perfect. I feel like the synths could probably be mixed a little bit better, but it all comes together pretty nicely at the drop. :]

andream222 responds:

Let's Fly To The Clouds Let's Fly To The Clouds

Very upbeat tune, it made me smile :] y u no add drums?

You have dildo'd well, DJDildo

DJDlIdo responds:

Couldnt find proper beat, decided to leave without it.
Oh, and OH MY GOD, you are the first to notice dildo in my nick! whoo hoo :D

The Techno-nomicon The Techno-nomicon

Not a bad start at all! Heaps better than my first project was in FL. Showing much promise, sir. :]
I would definitely add a bassline to this. The lead synth covers a lot of ground and kind of acts like the bass for this piece, but it needs to have something more punching through the subs. Other than that, I would just recommend playing with the FL mixer, maybe EQ-ing some of those different lead voices so that they can really shine through individually and not sound so heaped together.
Other than that I love the beat, this song has nice form. Drums sound fantastic. I see you had some fun playing with different effects, and you did so in a way that really compliments the piece. Keep at it, bro!

IanTheManGod responds:

Thanks man and I completely agree, still tryin to figure out how to add "in's and out's" but yeah thatnks man I didn't expect any good comments. appreciate it alot, still makin more.

Elyshard Elyshard

If you want this to be hard as shit

I would put distortion on everything but the pads and the highs. Definitely some clean gain on the lead synth and the bassline. Then distort the fuck out of the kicks until they make a distinct punchy pitch, and then modulate the pitches to follow the bassline. You'll know when you hit that sweet spot on the overdrive because the kicks will sound hardstyle as fuck!

Icedragon200 responds:

(Distortion) Hardstyle in a nutshell.

I'll keep this in mind if I ever do another one.

Thanks for the review.

N'whyizzitinmyStarFoxGameNO N'whyizzitinmyStarFoxGameNO

You're insane.

whatizzitonmyNewGroundsPageNO

Aria (baroque) Aria (baroque)

Pretty

I like the dynamics in this. It sounds really good, the piece flows nicely.

descara responds:

Thanks!

monotribe monotribe

:b( . )( . )

anal loggggggggggggggg
it's giving me flacidile dysfunction (the exact opposite of erectile dysfunction)
you work them knobbs purdier than a south london prostitute on payday.
tits jam.

cock cock

DJclimax would make a song and name it cock...

Diggin the beat behind it... The buildup in the first half sounds kind of creepy and silly at the same time. But I LOVE the beat and synths that comes in towards the end. Well done brah ;]
I'm surprised the name cock wasn't taken. On Newgrounds, right? Go figure xD

DJclimax responds:

haha i know right!?
i was totally prepared to have to come up with another name if it said it was taken
but luckily it wasn't

generic death metal generic death metal

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I like the little pinch at :17 x]
And like it or not, you actually had a pretty damn respectable breakdown goin on at :21 to the end. I headbanged.