Color Turret Color Turret

that's a win in itself.

cool game bra

Mr. Schyzo Mr. Schyzo

I love it! :D

Senseless killing, and lots of upgrades, levels, and achievements. This is a really cool game in general. I like the way you used my music, and I'm honored to have had a part in this :]

IQTester IQTester

Fun game :]

Not sure how accurate it is, but it's a cool little tester to play with. First I went through and did it normally, and got 146. Then I played again and tried to answer all the questions as incorrectly as I could, and I got 101. So the results seemed a little forgiving lol

Koran Koran

Yeah!

You show that koran!

Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

Wow

Hardcore tycoon game, mad props. Probably the lengthiest instructions I have ever sat and read through for a flash game, but well worth it. Everything in this game is so carefully detailed and laid out.
Although the idea of a world without any metal cds is a trifle disturbing to me...

Xeptic responds:

Thanks, I'm not expecting the game to appeal to a whole bunch of people, but I'm glad you liked it. I was wondering when I'd get the first complaints about the available genres, congrats you're the first :)

Random Art Evolver Random Art Evolver

Cool!

This is a cool idea, fun to play around with. I might actually use this to make a cool desktop background. My only suggestion would be to make it look nicer - maybe fancy it up with some toolbars or windows to put around the different sections, make it look more pro.

Earth Defenders Earth Defenders

Makes me think of gyruss for atari...

Love it!

jue - junior jue - junior

Those reviews are crap

Good basic fighter, definitely shows some incredible potential. My advice is, more levels to fight in, more characters. I had fun throwing my little cigarette at people x]

one level game one level game

Whats the point of having a score and health bar

if nothing adds to your score, and everything kills you in one hit??

Makakaov Fight for Art Makakaov Fight for Art

An epic tale of revenge

Bonus points for being based on a true story. I hope you get yours, buddy.