Stop Motion: Sgt. Peppers Stop Motion: Sgt. Peppers

Cool!

Stop motion is badass. This could have used a preloader though...

Holacray responds:

If you liked this, check out my other stop-motion project on here :) Shall be adding one soon :)

Ravine Madness Ravine Madness

Hilarious :]

Random something I never understood about portal (that this reminded me of): if you jumped into a portal feet-first, wouldn't you come out the other side feet-first as well? Your feet are always facing the ground in that game no matter what, but if you put both portals on the floor and jumped into one, realistically you should come out of the other side upside-down.

But enough of that crap. This is a really funny flash. The duck hunt part was probably my favorite :]

Rapheus responds:

Your portal theory is correct. You will notice that I jumped in the orange portal headfirst and came out of the blue one headfirst as well. I did my homework. ;)

tell her you love her tell her you love her

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

First fist caught me so off guard, I couldn't help but laugh my shit.

Powerful message though. Abusive relationships are a big deal.

The Good Life:Killer Babe The Good Life:Killer Babe

Cute animal characters in adult situations =

Nothing new. That being said...

This is incredibly entertaining - held my attention for much longer than most NGs flashes. The characters were very well-developed, the storyline was compelling, and the jokes were consistently funny. All that, plus brilliant animation. I felt like I was watching a professional cartoon. I look forward to seeing more of The Good Life, this is an incredible starting point for a potential hit series! :]

Samination responds:

This is actually the second episode, but i know what you mean. I also feel it has some great potential and I hope to make a couple more episodes next year. Thanks! :D

'Kite' 'Kite'

Best first submission

That I have ever seen on NGs, ever!!
Damn good animation, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Pierson responds:

Cheers, thanks for watching! Glad you enjoyed it!

Yojimbo Yojimbo

I usually hate crew flashes

But this is actually quite a brilliant take on one of my favorite samurai films, and pretty damn accurate plotwise. And with decent animation (usually too much to expect from a crew flash). I think what sold me the most was that it felt so authentic. I like that it included a lot of audio from the film. This was just so ridiculous to watch, and made me so nostalgic for that movie. Props dude, keep up the good work.

Sanjuro next? :]

GoldenClock responds:

MAAAAAYBE :)

Team Twilight &amp;lt;3 Team Twilight <3

LMAO

I read the author comments first and almost typed up a rant right away,
but then I gave your flash a play, and I now see the close-mindedness of my ways. This is art, and I've clearly given twilight a poor chance.
Keep up whatever it is that you do.

Sidorio responds:

so kawaii ;3

The Real Gary Coleman The Real Gary Coleman

Bahahahahaahahaha

Laughed so hard i lost my asshole

seriously

where did it go.....?

opus669 responds:

haha that is kind of amazing, i'll let u know if anything stinky and brown floats by my window.

Tarboy Tarboy

Like a creepy disney cartoon

only with better animation lol

Sonic The Murderer! Sonic The Murderer!

Lmfao

I wish robotnik was really that easy to kill

Recorderdude responds: