Stop Motion: Sgt. Peppers Stop Motion: Sgt. Peppers

Cool!

Stop motion is badass. This could have used a preloader though...

Holacray responds:

If you liked this, check out my other stop-motion project on here :) Shall be adding one soon :)

Ravine Madness Ravine Madness

Hilarious :]

Random something I never understood about portal (that this reminded me of): if you jumped into a portal feet-first, wouldn't you come out the other side feet-first as well? Your feet are always facing the ground in that game no matter what, but if you put both portals on the floor and jumped into one, realistically you should come out of the other side upside-down.

But enough of that crap. This is a really funny flash. The duck hunt part was probably my favorite :]

Rapheus responds:

Your portal theory is correct. You will notice that I jumped in the orange portal headfirst and came out of the blue one headfirst as well. I did my homework. ;)

tell her you love her tell her you love her

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

First fist caught me so off guard, I couldn't help but laugh my shit.

Powerful message though. Abusive relationships are a big deal.

Color Turret Color Turret

lol 666.9 KB

that's a win in itself.

cool game bra

Mr. Schyzo Mr. Schyzo

I love it! :D

Senseless killing, and lots of upgrades, levels, and achievements. This is a really cool game in general. I like the way you used my music, and I'm honored to have had a part in this :]

IQTester IQTester

Fun game :]

Not sure how accurate it is, but it's a cool little tester to play with. First I went through and did it normally, and got 146. Then I played again and tried to answer all the questions as incorrectly as I could, and I got 101. So the results seemed a little forgiving lol

Ongeim'l Tketau Ongeim'l Tketau

I WANNA GET SOME BIG WATERPROOF HEADPHONES AND LISTEN TO THIS WHILE I GO SNORKELING IN JELLYFISH LAKE AND FUCK A JELLYFISH UNTIL I FILL THE LAKE WITH MY MAN-JELLY!!
seriously though, this gives me boards of canada vibes. and those vibes are vibing through my erection!! we need to collab soon <3

DJclimax responds:

hahah doo it.
i've been meaning to get into boards of canada but i keep getting sidetracked.
i'm so downskies for a collab

Morale. Morale.

Beat sounds perfect. I feel like the synths could probably be mixed a little bit better, but it all comes together pretty nicely at the drop. :]

andream222 responds:

Let's Fly To The Clouds Let's Fly To The Clouds

Very upbeat tune, it made me smile :] y u no add drums?

You have dildo'd well, DJDildo

DJDlIdo responds:

Couldnt find proper beat, decided to leave without it.
Oh, and OH MY GOD, you are the first to notice dildo in my nick! whoo hoo :D

KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC

Lmao.

MS Paint, props :] lmfao
That movie really is crazy as fuck.
I'm not sure how this made front page, but I like it!

vilenticam vilenticam

I feel like

You should do album covers for really trippy bands.

upon responds:

It's a dream of mine to paint up album covers. It will happen eventually! Thanks